Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Holy crap!  It's been about a year since my last post.  I guess being gainfully employed will keep you from aimlessly rambling on about the random jetsam and flotsam that floats by during the day.  Now, I'm jobless again, and so, I'm baaaaack!  Yeah...woo!

I guess it's not a bad time to recap what's happened in the year that was.  Well, on the suck-butt side, Benghazi, Hurricane Sandy, Michael Clark Duncan died, and some disenchanted immigrants from MY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD decided to blow up the Boston Marathon (punk-asses).  Oh, and somehow I picked up whooping cough.  Yeah, I KNOW!!!

In the 'Not Great, but we'll take it!", category: Meteor exploded over Russia (more cool videos), a new less stick-up-the-butt Pope, a new British prince, and someone invented the Cro-nut (half croissant, half donut, that I've not had yet, but seriously, how could it not be awesome?).

I'm sure some awesome things happened, as well, but like all things wonderful, you won't see them on the news.

So what have YOU been doing this last year?

No comments: